Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

MLS Fantasy Manager: Week 2

I knew this week would be tough after seeing how my lineup faired during week 1. I hoped that switching my team's captaincy from Landon Donovan to Chris Wondolowski would be a smart move, and I hoped that transferring Michael Boxall for Tyler Polak would bring in an extra point.

Starting 11:
I started Josh Saunders in goal over Bill Hamid because I felt that LA would win versus DC, and did not want to risk losing points by starting Hamid. Hunter Jumper, Chris Wingert, A.J. DeLaGarza, and Tyler Polak started on defense, with Luis Silva, Lamar Neagle Graham Zusi, and Landon Donovan starting in the midfield. Chris Pontius and Chris Wondolowski started up top.


Points:
I met the league average at 34 points for this week. The league high was 83 and the highest total score after two weeks is 142. I have a total of 72 points and my rank is 4756, declining slightly from round one.

My Leagues:

Extra Time Radio:
Ranked 256 out of 397. Week one was rough, but I have improved a few positions from 260 after this week's result. The current league leader is "Wondo-bie Brothers" managed by Viet Phan whose team had a total score of 140.

du Nord Futbol:
Ranked 73 out of . This week I saw a decline in rank from 73 to 66. The current league leader is "FC Pancetta" managed by Kip Riske whose team has a total score of 116.

Public Classic:
Rank 10 out of 20. I dropped one position from last week. The current league leader is LEGENwaitforitDary managed by Henry Leonor whose team has a total score of 103.

Head-to-Head Leagues:
I won my head-to-head match this week in Noob League Soccer, improving from fifth to third in this 6 team league. I lost in the Public Head-to-Head league, dropping from 14th to 16th.

Summary: I switch my captaincy from Landon Donovan to Chris Wondolowski, which turned out to be a mistake. Wondo only got two points this week, while Donovan got 7, so I missed out on 10 points, which would have greatly improved my standing afet a rough week one. Transferring Boxall for Polak didn't net any points this week, but  I feel that trade was still necessary. I may need to make an aggressive transfer if my strikers continue to produce low points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @CpMangler_Chris